Welcome to the Austin Fiber Artists Website
We are a group of Austin Fiber Artists interested in sharing our art with the Austin community and others.
As a 501(c)3 we strive to benefit the Austin Art Community through workshops, meetings and special events.
We invite you to attend one of our regular monthly meetings or participate in an upcoming workshop or exhibit.
Upcoming Shows and Exhibits
Consider showing two pieces at the Wesley Gallery in Dripping Springs from April 5-18, 2014.
- Pieces must be original in content and not previously shown at the Wesley Gallery.
- Pieces can be for sale, with 20% commission to the gallery.
- $15 entry fee for 2 pieces.
- Enter by March 19, 2014.
Questions, contact Anita Mester, email@example.com .
Submit two pieces for the juried show at the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport from July 23 to October 21, 2014.
- Submission must be original design, and not previously shown at AFA exhibits.
- Matt Coldwell, Exhibit Coordinator, with collaboration of the Aviation Staff, will select pieces for loan in exhibit.
- Enter by May 21, 2014.
Questions, contact Sherri McCauley sherri.L@mccauley.net or Martha Tsihlas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Juried by Lu Peters, textile artist from Dallas, Texas.
- Pieces must be original in content.
- Two dimensional pieces must be mounted on 12x12x1.5” stretched canvas.
- Three dimensional pieces must fit within a 12 inch footprint
- Wearables displayed as space permits.
- For any possible sales, a TFFA representative will direct interested buyers to the individual artist for the transaction.
- $20 entry fee for 2 pieces.
- Enter by July 7, 2014.
Questions, contact Sherri McCauley sherri.L@mccauley.net or Marge Carson email@example.com .